Terms & Conditions
Acceptance Of Our Terms
All images uploaded to Woven Monkey are the copyright of you the customer. By uploading an image you are granting us a royalty free, non-exclusive license, so that we can fulfil your order. In certain circumstances it may be necessary to modify your design in order to carry out our service. Woven Monkey may request to display your design on their site or use in promotional material. Permission would always be sought before this was undertaken except in the case of shop designs.
In order for us to advertise shop designs we need the ability to promote the artwork through our website and social media platforms.
Copyright (Part 1)
You acknowledge and agree that all material and content supplied as part of the website is protected by copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights.
You are not allowed to, reproduce or distribute any site content without the express permission of the owner of the site content.
You should assume that the site and all software made available to you by Woven Monkey are protected by copyright or other proprietary rights. The site and software will remain the property of Woven Monkey. You are not entitled to transmit, copy, reproduce, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and content.
Copyright (Part 2)
By using our service you agree to hold Woven Monkey, its parent company, directors, shareholders, employees and associates free from all claims, damages, losses, liabilities and expenses incurred in relation to you or your representative’s submission of any copyrighted work to Woven Monkey which may be ruled to be subject to infringement.
If a complaint has been made regarding a potential copyright infringement Woven Monkey reserve the right to terminate the customer’s account at any time.
If you have reason to believe there has been copyright infringement on your work please contact us at email@example.com or at Woven Monkey, Unit 9, Stanton Court, Merlin Way, Ilkeston, DE7 4RA.
To support your copyright infringement claim you must be able to provide us with the following:
- A description of the work which you believe to been infringed
- The location of the alleged copyrighted material on our site, or within a product
- Your contact details; which should include your name, address, telephone number and email address
- Produce a statement which explains your position that the material is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent or the law
- A declaration that the information you have provided is accurate, and you are the authorised copyright holder, or their representative. (If this turns out not to be the case you may be subject to legal action)
- Your physical or electronic signature
You the customer are responsible for all images uploaded to our site. You must own the copyright or have the authorisation from the copyright holder to upload the image and use in the manufacturer of a product. If you do not own the copyright or have authorisation from the copyright holder you must not upload the image to our site.
By using our service you are granting Woven Monkey permission to reproduce, or modify any image uploaded or sent to the site.
By uploading an image to our site you are agreeing to the following:
- You have the legal right to reproduce, modify and use in a manufactured product the image uploaded
- The image does not infringe on copyright, trademarks or any other intellectual property rights
- The image does not violate English law
- The image is not harmful, hateful, obscene, racial, libellous, or anything that is deemed objectionable
- The image does not violate privacy laws
Woven Monkey reserves the right to remove or reject any image or comments uploaded or sent to the site.
Customer accounts may be deleted and in certain circumstances subject to prosecution if Woven Monkey deems a customers actions to be disruptive, harmful or inappropriate, this could include but not restricted to the following:
- The uploading, emailing or posting of unsolicited or unauthorised mail
- The uploading, emailing or posting of software viruses or other forms of software intended to harm or disrupt the site
- Attempting to access, or disrupt non-public areas of the site
- Impersonating a customer or company
- The transmission of false or misleading information to the site
Woven Monkey does not filter or monitor content uploaded to our site. By using our service you agree to hold Woven Monkey, its parent company, directors, shareholders, employees and associates free from all claims, damages, losses, liabilities and expenses incurred in relation to you or your representative’s uploading or posting content to the site.
Deleting Your Account
If for whatever reason you wish to delete your Woven Monkey account please contact us by email. All personal information will be dealt with in accordance with Data Protection laws.
All prices displayed are in Pound Sterling (£), and include Value Added Tax (VAT). If there is a charge for delivery this will be clearly stated in the confirmation order section of the site.
You the customer are responsible for payment of transportation costs, insurance and any custom charges that may be incurred in the delivery of your product, unless otherwise stated by Woven Monkey.
Due to the bespoke nature of our service Woven Monkey will only consider returns where there is a fault in the base fabric or print. Any fault must be reported to us within 7 workings of receipt of the item. If after inspection the product is determined to be faulty we will contribute to a customer’s return delivery costs.
Limitation Of Liability
Woven Monkey will not be liable for any loss or damages incurred in the provision of our service or products purchased through the site. In the event of a defective product Woven Monkey’s sole obligation is to offer a refund following the satifactory return and inspection of the item. The refund amount will be determined on inspection of the product.
Woven Monkey cannot guarantee that through accessing this website this will not cause any loss or damage to any equipment used. It is your responsibility to take the necessary precautions to protect your computer from potential harm such as software viruses.